As of 2021, in order to improve this English learning website and its content, we started to conduct interviews with businesses related to English learning free of charge.
- Online English lessons
- Online English services (e.g. proofreading)
- Any English school across Japan or globally
- Business related to study abroad
- Business related to United Kingdom (One of this website’s focuses is life in the UK)
The interview itself will use online meeting tools such as ZOOM, Skype, Google Meet etc., and be scheduled for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
The interview language can be either in English or Japanese, but the written article will be in Japanese.
We will set a rough version of the questions beforehand and tell you before the interview for the sake of simplicity and thought through answers.
- About the business
- About English learning in general
- About learning methods…etc
You can see the interview coverage articles (in Japanese) we have done so far here, please refer if interested.
As it will be an online interview, we welcome any business all across Japan and worldwide if relevant.
Please feel free to contact us regardless of the scale of your business.
About this website
- This website is viewed by about 100,000 monthly users looking for information on learning English, studying abroad, etc.
- The Referrer ratio is 85% on Search engines and 15% on SNS/Direct.
- Most users are in their 20s and 30s, with a male-female ratio of 45% male/55% female.
- Main purpose of free interviews is to provide useful English learning information for our readers, so additional fee will be applied for PR articles.
- If we decide that the business is not relevant enough with this website’s content, we may decline the suggestion.